miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

A book that made ​​me open my eyes ...

Today, while searching for a hollow site on my bookshelves I found that, at the time, caught my attention. I thought it was important to name this book here because, with just over 10 years, made ​​me open my eyes to a world that did not yet understand, a world that was beyond my dolls, my games, my stories and the people who around me and I still surrounds. A book, a simple book, which has toured the world echoing human injustice, discrimination, abuses and insults they receive billions of people. A book about war, repression, murder, courage, courage and strength. Something that could cost the life of its author, a young Afghan who writes under the pseudonym of Latifa, but still decided to do it, for her and the other thousands of people who were and are in your situation. This book is called "Stolen Face".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario