It has been a very common lunch in antiquity in many parts of Spain. He breakfasted at dawn drinking a coffee and a couple of hours later, to maintain strength, they took the garlic soup usually within 1 or 2 eggs which were cooked by the heat of the soup.
- 1 ½ head of garlic.
- 3/4 of a loaf of bread.
- 1 ham bone.
- 1 beef bone knee.
- 1 leek.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 bunch of fresh garlic.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1 chilli.
- Boil the leeks, carrots (the green part too) and bones in a large pot with water.
- Add salt, parsley and cook everything for 30 minutes. Strain and reserve the broth.
- Put a splash of oil in a pan. Add the peeled garlic cloves and chili whole.
- Dora the garlic and add the sliced bread. Fry bread, add the paprika, and cover with broth.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat for 30 minutes. Season and stir with a rebar to go undoing all.
- At the last moment add the eggs and stir well with a spoon.
- Chop fresh garlic and fry in a pan with oil. Season and remove to a plate with paper towels.
- Serve the soup and add over a pile of crispy garlic.