Rice pudding is one of the most traditional desserts of Spanish cuisine.
- 1 liter of milk.
- 200 gr of white rice.
- 125 grams of sugar.
- 25 g butter.
- 2 cinnamon sticks.
- The skin of a lemon.
- Put in a pot to heat a liter of milk with sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon sticks. Put over medium heat until boiling milk.
- While heating milk rice wash under the tap and put a drain in a colander.
- Once the milk boils, add the rice and stir well. Put the heat to medium low and let it cook the rice for 50 or 60 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- After this time we remove the pot from the heat, we remove the lemon peel and cinnamon stick.
- Add the butter and mix well until it melts.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and divide into containers. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and you can decorate with a little lemon zest.