Ingredients for 3 people:
- 4 large potatoes.
- 6 eggs (preferably fresh).
- Virgin olive oil.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 piece of lard or butter
- Wash the potatoes before peeling (to remove soil and stain them), once we have stripped the back to wash and reserve in a bowl (without water).
- Pour plenty of oil in a nonstick pan and make it warm.
- Cut the potatoes into slices (not too thick, not too thin) and add them to the hot oil. Add a pinch of salt.
- Cover the pan and lower the heat. Leave for 15 minutes fry stirring them occasionally
- When the potatoes begin to fall apart, remove and drain them best.
- In a bowl, pour the eggs and beat well. Add the potatoes and mix until they are well covered with beaten eggs.
- We removed the oil from the pan. The heat we put in and had a bit of butter or butter for the pan, when it starts to smoke pour the egg and potatoes mixture.
- When we see that the edges are studded, we turn using the same pan lid or a plate of the same size to make the other side and down the fire.
- We take a clean plate and we pour the tortilla in it. Serve cold.
Note: When you make the omelet, try to soak the potatoes as possible. Try not to let them soak why these will absorb water and will notice when cooking.